We practice complete transparency regarding the fine print and aim to provide you with clarity about your booking. The policies set out by Launchtrip may be dependent on the hotel booked, the number of rooms, and the rules set out by the hotel itself. For any individual bookings, we follow the cancellation policy set out by the hotel itself; this will be provided to you at the time of booking.
Our group booking policies and billing procedures differ as we continue to add more elements to the reservations.
- Will be specified whether they are refundable or non-refundable (seen as "Best" rate).
- All refundable reservations have a 72-hour cancellation policy, after which the full amount may be charged to the credit card provided.
- No Shows are non-refundable at this time.
- Non-refundable reservations cannot be changed or cancelled. Your credit card will be charged the full amount right away.
- Any trip with two or more guests is classified as a group booking.
- 3 rooms or more will give you exclusive access to special rates that are specific to your trip.
- Group bookings can either be fully refundable or fully non-refundable.
- If you are the host and paying for the full trip, your credit card will be charged at the time of booking.
- If you are the host and splitting the payment with your group, your credit card will be charged for your portion to start. Your invitees will have 48 hours to complete their payments, after which the unpaid amounts will be charged to your card. Please note that if the trip does start in less than 48 hours then split payments will be disabled and you, as the host will need to pay for the full amount, but they you still invite friends to the trip.
- All credit cards provided (host and invitees) will be verified at the time of booking.
- Payments for refundable group bookings will be processed 5 days before check-in.
- If your credit card declines, you will be notified and will have 24 hours to complete the payment, after which your reservation may be cancelled.
- For any cancellations, we may withhold the service fee.
- All No Shows are non-refundable at this time.